Thursday, November 11, 2004

Slow day, today to be honest. Apart from doing nothing of real worth at school, I haven't done a lot since. I ended up helping out on the reception all day which wasn't productive and tomorrow I don't wish to think about. I'm due to take a class to Manchester Cathedral for a rememberance service. I just don't like churches or religion. So I may well ask the head teacher if I'm allowed to sit in the minibus or park it up and go shopping for a short time rather than sitting in the church, I object that much.

To further the point made this morning about the light bulb, it's still not fixed as it seems the light fitting itself is the problem and not just the bulb. So I'll phone up the landlords tomorrow and get it fixed asap.

Enough of this although it's fairly early, my pc is working on a go slow right now, I know why, but It's my own fault as I'm over loading it and need to ease the pressure off it.

No comments: