Thursday, December 30, 2004

Bright Lights

Well since the start of the holidays I've tried to wind down as much as I possibly could after the traumatic events that led to me walking out of work. I seem to at last have reached a level where by I can start to see light at the end of the tunnel, that light is starting to shine bright, and with hope I face the next week or so, with a renewed energy, which I guess has been lost from me for a long time.

Yes, I need to find a new job, yes, I need to sort out the position with the old job, and yes I need to sort my health out, but once all that is sorted I feel the next chapter of my life will begin, and one which I will enjoy. I do enjoy working and am prepared to work, but the job has to be one which I enjoy, it can't be any old job, it has to be something to which I want to do, and not something which I'm doing out of the need for money. I can live without money in a way, it's more to do with job satisfaction for me. So if anyone wishing to lend an idea as to what sort of job I should go for next, please feel free to leave me a comment, and I'll happily look into it.

Before we start getting crazy, the area of work to which I work best is with children, and though I've worked extensively with children with special needs, I can and am willing to work with children in the mainstream of society.

Anyway, with the light shining at the end of the tunnel, I'm able to look out of my window and see a gloomy winters day, the sky is a multitude of greys, from dark to light. The tree's are bare, the world seems to match the colour of the sky, and yet here I am on the cusp of a new beginning, and one which I'm hoping will bring the colour back into my life, very soon.

No comments: