Saturday, January 08, 2005

Lazy

I guess I should slap my own wrists for being so lazy and not writing in here this week, but I've just been too tired. I've hardly slept since Tuesday night, and have hardly eaten for that matter. I think it's just stress and worry over how I'm going to survive not going to work and how I'm going to support myself.

It hasn't been easy this week, and though I wish I knew where I'm heading all I do know is that I'm currently on the road to self destruction, and I'm concerned about that. My shoulders aren't any worse, but they aren't any better. In fact after physio this week they've become a lot worse. No gain without pain, I know, but this is just plain stupid. Then of course this week I've got the liver biopsy, so let's see how that goes. I'm just praying that things are ok, or that they can figure out what is so wrong with my liver. Then of course they can go sort it out.

Sorry for the short write up, but my shoulders are really sore now and thus I'm going to have to give up the ghost on this installment, more later perhaps.

No comments: