Thursday, January 20, 2005

No Point

Is it me, or is it somebody else? I don't know who it is, or what it is, but life is shit right now. No, I take that back, it's worse than shit, it's pointless. I've no longer got anything or anyone to live for. I'm all alone in my world, nobody cares, nobody has time to care, I let nobody care for me. Why is this? Why do I destroy everything, why do I hurt myself so much, why right now do I wish to throw myself under a truck, off the highest motorway bridge? Why don't I give a hoot about how I die, just as long as it's right now??

I'm unemployable, I'm ugly, I've got little skills, my communications skills are shit, I take all the wrong advice, I've never loved myself, I don't like myself, I'm a awful person. Out of 100, I'd be -5,000,000. I'm just not good at anything, no good to anyone and most of all I know it. Why should I carry on, we're here to further the human race, I'm never going to do that. I can't have children, I'm 99.99% sure that I'll never have a long term partner, in fact I'm 99.99% sure that I'll never have a short term partner. I question again why should I be here, what good am I taking up this flat I live in, the air that I breathe? Others need that air, others who are of use to society, and most of all others that are more deserving.

If this is my final blog I'm sorry for those who have become readers, I know people must have, the clock at the bottom is made up of all my own hits. It's not the way it should have ended, it's not how I thought it would end, I would rather it carry on, I'd rather carry, but I see no point, no more excuses to carry on. Why should I carry on being a burden to society and the world for that matter? I've no reason too. I'll die, happy in the knowledge that I made the right choices for myself when I did, I can go and sort things out with those departed. The more I think the more I know it's the right choice.

No comments: