Monday, June 27, 2005

Here we are again

It's the start of a week I dread to think about. Work see's us start planning for our playscheme's which is going to be hard work. Whilst assisting in the past has been ok, and often difficult, this time I'm doing it for myself and not someone else. I don't know what to expect really. I've got my cousin's funeral to go too tomorrow afternoon. Funeral's are never fun, more so if it's a family funeral, plus I think it's the first funeral of someone younger than myself, it's a tough one. Then to cap everything off, this Thursday is the 4th anniversary of my dad's death. I miss him so much. I think that come Thursday I may post the full or edited version of my diary entry for that day, in my pc diary that I was keeping around that time.

So if my post's become odder and odder during this week, or more indepth then you've got an idea as to why it's happened this week.

Short, sweet and swift is today's post.

No comments: