Saturday, July 30, 2005

End of the Week

Well it's the end of the week, and the end of the first week of playscheme's 2005! I've worked 3 days on playscheme's 2 days on my own playscheme and another day on a mini playscheme run by Kirsty. This last day was quite pleasant and very much in contrast too the other 2 days, but that's not to say that the other days were not enjoyable.

At the end of the week though, one thing is certainly more enjoyale than playschemes themselves is the visit to the pub. I should say that we had a good turn out on Friday, and it was very funny. During the night it was really funny to spar banter with my friend David. He's been involved in playscheme's for the previous 10 years, but has decided enough was enough and quit last year. He came to the pub this Friday and caught up with others who he'd not seen for a year or more. I have to say that next week will be equally as good.

I'm sure that I had a few drinks more than I should have, as the last two paragraphs are quite a difficult to read, or I think they are as they were difficult to write. Still I don't mind, I'm having a good time listening to a very old episode of Just A Minute via the Radio 7 website. It's been very entertaining and one of the funniest I've heard for a while from the said site.

Today I'm going to head around to mum's later to have a shower and possibly something to eat. I am suffering with a cold, which I caught probably at the swimming pool the other day. My throat isn't as sore as it was yesterday and I've got more energy than I did yesterday, but my nose is still blocked and I'm still feeling a bit shitty.

Oh well I needed to add something, as it was only fair that I do.

No comments: