Friday, July 22, 2005

No Excuse

It's been a week almost since I last wrote here and I have no excuse for not doing so. I just kept putting it off and off, and even though I had plenty to write about I didn't do it. I am sorry for anyone who has been coming to read this. I wish if you do pop in here that you'd leave a message or two. I'm curious as to who does come and look in here.

Well the week has rushed through and here we are at the weekend again. I'm not too happy, in fact I'd say I was depressed and this time I can't complain about the new medication I'm taking this is far more serious I'm telling you that. I have no idea as to what is causing this sensation. I'm due to go out tomorrow night, but at this rate I'm not going to go as I'll be so worked up that I'll not want to leave this place. I may have to force myself out or someone to come and force me.

Still it could be worse I guess, I could be wanting to harm myself, as it is, if I were to die I wouldn't be too bothered right now about it. Not that I know if you know anything about it.

No comments: