Monday, August 08, 2005

ECG

Well I've been and had the ECG as requested by my endocrinologist and the doctor is saying that I've nothing to worry about. That is a weight of my shoulders, even if I had no worries over my hearts health.

I can no sit down and consider what to do with the rest of the day. I do at some point have to go into the office to make a couple of work related phone calls and to catch up with my time sheets. I like to make sure that they are kept upto date as it's important that I recall exactly when I was in and for how long. That way I don't have to keep a note of everything. I should also get one or two things sorted for tomorrow on the playscheme, but that can probably wait till later.

As for anything else? Well not a lot to be honest, this weekend has been something of a relaxing weekend, watching sports and not doing too much. I could go and get some parts together for my bike so I can do a couple of repairs on it, but hey that can wait, I'm not going to go out on my bike today anyway.

For someone who know's the know this is the closest I can find to the request....

No comments: