Monday, September 26, 2005

Bronze Morning

I sit in front of my pc writing this with my curtains open as I'm already ready for the day ahead of me. It's just turned 7.10am, and I've been up an hour already. The world outside has a bronze complextion as the sun slowly rises this morning. The reason it isn't golden is the clouds are forboding, and look like they could have plenty of rain in them. That's fine by me today as long as they don't follow me down to the biggest theme park in England. I'm off to Alton Towers I'm off with Lisa for a fun filled day I hope.

Today should have been the start of the holiday that wasn't to be. I may have over reacted last week, but if those events had taken place say today or even 3 weeks ago, I think my reaction would have been the same. It's not the holiday that bothers me it's how things never work out. Anyway, I've not laid any plans down at all. Lisa tested me over the weekend over plans, but I didn't fall into the trap. I'm no longer a planner, more spontaneity is the order of the day from me from now on. I actually enjoy being more spontanious than structured. How I'm going to place that into work I don't know, more so with all the "planning" we have to do of activities.

Ouch, this week has come around hasn't it. By the end of it, life is going to be different. I don't think it will sound any different, nor will it feel or look different, but it will be different. This past year hasn't been too bad, though I've had better years, and it's ending like many other years previously. I normally hate this time of year and though I'm not in the greatest of moods, I'm trying not to get too down. In fact I'm going to try and celebrate to a point, but how much I can is another question all together.

No comments: