Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Emotions got to me

I'm still around for the time being, but it's not easy. I'm so bored of life that I can't be bothered to do anything other than live.

I'm at a loss as to why my mood has dropped or should I say my outlook on life. I'm not going to say it's being influenced by the weather, as the weather though not as good as it has been this summer, it's not bad for this time of year. I guess it's just me then.

So this entry may be a small one, but sometimes small is good, though to myself it isn't. That's just me being so set in my ways in terms of my own expectations.

A note needs to be made here, England won the Ashes yesterday, and the country has gone cricket mad. I shall admit that I did cry with joy yesterday and sadness that my dad wasn't around to see this series. He would have been thrilled by it, he would have been inspired by, and most of all he'd be exstatic that England won in the manner they did.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog is great Judging by your blog, I'm sure you'd love karaoke cd advice and karaoke cd