Friday, September 02, 2005

So It Begins

Without going into great detail, I'm going to make a couple of statements right now. I'm being placed into a role at work, which is virtually the same as it was at school. I'm going to keep my mouth shut till Christmas when things are due to alter. If they don't alter at that point the shit will hit the fan. If after Christmas I'm moaning about them using me as a driver and not what I'm paid to do, please, please, please remind me to say something, anything.

The second situation is that I've got someone I know moving in upstairs. Now she's a great kid, she's got her problems and she's used me in the past to help sort her out. The problem is that I'm a sucker when it comes to her asking for help. Now with her moving upstairs of me, all I can envisage is any problems she has and guess where she's going to run!! I don't mind, but at times I do mind and no matter what I do or say she won't listen to me. This just pisses me off, she'll ask for advice and yet won't take it. So if I start moaning about her then I'm sorry. If it gets to much shout at me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leia,
This is Alan (worcssabre23) from the channel 5 website hockey forum.
Firstly, my most sincerest apologies for contacting you like this but I didnt know your e mail address.
All I wanted to tell you is that Ive set up a channel 5 fantasy hockey league at yahoo. We have 19 members out of a possible 20 so far.So there is only one vacancy left
I know that you expressed an interest in joining on the site so Ive looked in the oilerfans website because I thought that you should have a chance to join and claim the final place. (thats if you want to join of course)
If you are going to join Leia I recommend that you do it as soon as possible.
all you do is cut and paste below:-
http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey
sign in and then enter the ID#8492
and the password is cbaheaven

Once again my humblest apologies for posting like this.

If you have any problems or questions just e mail me. My address is hiscoresboards@msn.com

I just wanted to say that I'm looking forward to the start of the season and to seeing how the Oilers do this season. I love watching the oilers on HNIC.

all the best
Alan.