Monday, September 19, 2005

Told Ya! It's Always Me

Well another day and another dollar earned. I guess I can put it that way. Work wasn't so bad and things got better as I got some extra work in the afternoon. Which at the end of the day means that bit more money for me.

Things had gone okay today, and then tonight it was a bit better, till about 20 minutes ago. I had been around at my mum's till late, watching American Chopper. I hadn't been home since early this morning before the post had come. I was expecting a letter from the bank, but on my arrival back that hadn't arrived so I was cheerful. I then got into my flat, and switched on my pc.

That's when things went normal for me. As I've stated before I'm on holiday next week, and that I'm going to my best friends place for a few days. Well guess what I'm not any more. I told ya, it's always me that shit happens too. I can understand and I accept the reasons why I can't go down there right now. It's nothing to do with my best friend or me, it's something else. Yet, at the end of the day it's another thing which has gone wrong for me. I gotta say this right now, I'm really upset over this. I've not been on a proper holiday for near enough 16 years, and this was going to be it. Now, apart from going to the theme park on Monday I'm back home doing nothing as per usual. It's not fair, all this shit on me, I hate it. Why is it always me??

I might as well go in work the rest of the week and ignore my holiday. I'll be doing nothing else to fill my time. I'm just so pissed off right now. It's like the end of the world has come again. I haven't even got anything to fill my time with. One thing though that should be pointed out here. This isn't a coincidence. Every year around my birthday shit happens, I hate my birthdays, I'm never happy on my birthday and I guess this year won't be any different.

No comments: