Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Something in the air

I don't know why, I really don't want to know to be honest, but for the past couple of days I've gone really giddy. I'm running off in tangents with things people said, I'm creating meaningless and silly songs to myself. If people were to be observing me, they'd be thinking I've gone mad, but I know I haven't. I don't know what's going on right now, but it's as is something is in the air.

At this point I'll even admit that I'm not on any medication, no hormomes or anti-depressants. This of course is a good thing, or the the later is. I'm just whizzing around as if I were a spinning top, after being set off. For the younger generation, I'll rephrase that, I'm like a beyblade after being launched. You all see, I'm flying!! I don't think I'd have made the beyblade comment any other day. I don't know what the neighbours think, but I'm enjoying my music again and singing and dancing to nearly everything I put on. Maybe it's because summer is over and the Vampire in me is pleased to see the dark demonic days of winter return..

Perhaps it was the return to work that set me off, if it is then I'm in serious need for help!!

Who cares, let's enjoy the good while it lasts as the dark clouds will return, just like summer and clutching in the NHL, it always comes back. So what is new?? Well not a lot from yesterday. Work was ok, though things have changed quite a bit since I was last there, lots of new practises to learn and find out about. It's not going to be difficult, but some of the things will be. How can I justify 21 hours a week, with a case load of one group and one child on a one to one basis. I can't, but I'll get more to my case load and being able to predict what I'm doing will become easier or at least I hope it will......

The decision has been made, once I get through this month and all the monies are sorted out, I'm going to try and get my Christmas shopping done. It's early to think about that I know, but when you work it out there are only 82 shopping days left till Xmas, which will soon fly. So here's to getting things done early this year and not having to worry about it in the last couple of weeks. Not that I normally enjoy Christmas, it's a time I normally hate, similar to my birthday, but hey I can at least try and work at it. It looks like I'll be at my mum's this year, which isn't too bad, but if not, I've got to decide which nation of cooking to do my Christmas turkey too. I have done Christmas pizza and Christmas fajita's. So what next? Sweet and Sour turkey?? That's an idea, it's full of Xmas colours with the green and red's... That's an idea.

You see my brain is working in tangents again, it's something that I just can't prevent and of course the more and more I go off at tangents, the more I write. It's pure waffle, but it's always good fun to write some of the abstract thoughts.

No comments: