Tuesday, November 22, 2005

It's Tuesday Again

Apart from stating the fact, the title says it all really. It's the day of my group, the one which is causing so many problems. Today we intend to make the pots which we were due to do a few weeks, back but couldn't as we never had the clay. I hope it goes well this afternoon, but everyone has to pull together and I'm going to have to really work the group hard. I'm gearing up to running the group on my own and having little imput from the volunteers. I don't like doing that, but it's going to be the way, till I'm happy with the way the group is working.

I'm going to change around some of the volunteers as well, to see if that can help with the way it's running. I'm going to get objections I know, but I don't care.

I'm a little scared to be honest, but hey if it works then all the best. Of course after the group I've got to take the two children home. That's going to be fun, more so this week as one is around the corner from Old Trafford, and we'll have 67,000 people trying to get to there tonight. Which could delay me getting home, and missing some of that match. I certainly hope not.

Work yesterday was good, even if it did mean going to watch Harry Potter for the third time. I guess I know the film off by heart already!!! One of the former drivers came in to see everyone and that was good. I've not seen him for a couple of years and he's one of the characters, which made it all the better I guess. We had a chat about old times, and that of course meant that some of the team couldn't join in that well. I don't feel sorry about that as they ailenate me from things so it's a two way thing.

Anyway as I come to the end of the work base post, just a thought goes out to Jiri Fischer, he collapsed on the Detroit Red Wings bench last night. He required CPR, and was then transfered to hospital. It seems he's awake and talking right now, but of coruse it's never nice to hear stories like this. Get well soon Jiri and see you on the ice sooner rather than later.

No comments: