Monday, December 05, 2005

Lazy

I've been lazy over the past week. I've looked at the tabs to lead me here to write a new entry and I've kept telling myself that I'll do it later or in the morning and never got round to it. I can only blame myself.

The past week has gone so fast that I can't beleive that it's already the second week in December. I guess though that it's near Christmas as on Saturday I encountered two modern day traditions of Christmas. One was going shopping in the morning and all I could hear from every shop was Slade's "Merry Xmas Everybody" and then later in the day, I saw the Coca Cola, Holidays are coming advert. You know it's Christmas for sure when you see and hear them two things alone.

So here we are in the final months of 2005 and what a year, I'll try and recap as many things as I can over the next month. I dare say it will be interesting for me as much as it will be for those regular readers..

No comments: