Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Dark Time

Well the internet connection is back up to scratch, and everything seems fine again. They are now claiming it was a system fault in the area and not my modem, we'll wait and see on that one, as long as it doesn't go out again soon I'll be happy.

Well it's the start of a new month, and already a 12th of the year has passed. January has really flown by, and right now it's hard to imagine that it's only 11 months till Christmas again. I say that, as at this rate those 11 months will go as fast as a slap shot. This month is the shortest as well, and without doubt the darkest month. I hate February, it brings pain, hurt and memories. I just plain hate it.

Today's point in history, is a sporting one, and most of the next week or two will be sport based I guess, as I get through the pain of Februray with horrific memories. On this day in 1958, Manchester United's Busby Babes played there last match in England with a 5-4 win over Arsenal at Highbury. This is still regarded by many a football expert to have been one of the greatest games of football of all time. I'm way to young to comment, but it's certainly regarded well up there.

No comments: