Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Changing Winds

I don't know why, but things are changing again. Is it for the worse or the better? I don't really know, all I know is that I sense an impending change in forture or mood. Maybe it's my forthcoming appraiasal at work, to which I'm not looking forward too. Mind you I do get a chance to express my opinions of my manager who, may not be too suprised to read what I've got to say.

I do know that I will probably be hyper critical of myself, but hey who the hell cares? I obviously won't or else I wouldn't be write down what I will do.

Strange thing, I've just wrote the above and got a strange sensation of deja vu, which isn't something I get often, but wow that was strong. Too strong it must mean something. I hate to think what, but this time next week, I'll be looking down the barrel of the apraisal and I'll probably be worried sick. Then come next Thursday night, I'll more than likely have a bottle of wine, be getting very drunk and then start the search for a new job. Not that I intend to leave this job, but I may not have any option.......

No comments: