Thursday, May 18, 2006

I Predict A Riot

Riot's on the streets of Edmonton, Riots on the streets of Barca, Riots on the streets of Paris.... Riots in the name of sports all over the world for vary similar reasons. I don't care about Paris or Barca, they were soccer related, the biggest sporting event of the day was game 6 in the Conference semi's of the Stanley cup. Edmonton win, a big goose egg from Roli, possibly the most suprising part of the match. I've been a harsh critic of Roli, and I'm not 100%, but hey who cares he's winning games right now, and that's all that's important.

As for me, I'm out of it right now, I've had a real bad couple of days at work and if I'm honest it's knocked me back to where I was just prior to me starting the AD's. I'm really upset by it, and I'm making myself sick with the stress, and that's not like me. It's so unlike me that I was in bed at around 8.40pm. I think I was around 7 or 8 when I last went to bed at that time. It's something that is of a concern, but I've got a trump card to play in work later today, I'm not going to be popular but I don't care, I've got to do what is best for me.

No comments: