Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm just got no satisfaction

Having left this place alone for a couple of days, it seems like a life time has passed by, but is that a good or bad thing? I don't know, I don't care and to be honest it doesn't matter.

I've done nothing different over the past couple of days, just got on with my life, though yesterday I did spend some time contemplating a decision that would have implications with my financial situation, if something is offered to me. It was me being generous beyond all means, but nothing has been sorted, and I don't think it will come to that, but you never know.

It's now 3 weeks since my world caved in, and 3 weeks since I accepted that life couldn't go on like it was at that time. I've spent 3 weeks in relative silence, only breaking that here, in the redcafe, oilfans or in a couple of emails to a couple of people. Whilst I hate being alone, it's not effecting me as much as I thought it would and the main part is that at the moment I'm quite contented, may not be satisfied, but I'm content.

Since returning to all my medication at the start of last week, I've found a change in me, and that's good. I'm not sure it's just the AD's that are doing the job either, I honestly think my other medication, which was stopped due to my liver problems is having a good effect on me. I'm starting to respond to comments and making funny comments about lots of things again. I'm starting to be a person again, rather than a lump of flesh. Let's hope it continues.

No comments: