Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Morning after the morning before

Having grabbed at least 90 minutes sleep last night, please excuse my post this morning if it isn't up to standard. I'm still running on adrenaline, and feeling so good knowing the Oilers won. I'm still a little stunned at it to be honest, but that's the best part of it. I may have predicted it, but I really didn't have any conviction in my own prediction.

So what of yesterday? Another slow day, which was punctuated by sport. It's almost a revision back to the trusted likes and the trusted means of helping myself out when I need it most. Life's about helping oneself, and recently I've had to learn to do so by myself and has it helped? A little.

Work today and I'm sure it's going to be fun. I've got my group tonight, which is getting better each week, though with a quick glance out of the window the idea of going to a park, may not be the best idea. I hope the weather improves as the group deserves to go out today. I'm sure it's going to be ok. I can't recall the last time I described work as fun, so something must be working........

No comments: