Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Neat

I've rested up more today than I did yesterday. I know that's difficult but I have and to be honest I'm real cool over that. I'm in work tomorrow, well later this morning to be more honest, but I don't care about the time right now. I'm not really working tomorrow till around 3.30pm anyway and then I suspect it will be a quiter group than normal.

Amelia is sleeping over at mum's tomorrow and I've suggested to her that we go for a Chinese for tea, so if she wants that I'll take her and mum can go out. I'll look after her. It's not often I get that chance, so I've got to make the most of it. The more I do the more I'll get the chance to see her later in life I guess. She's a great kid and one who I love equally as much as anyone else on this planet. In fact probably more than anyone else, and that includes Lisa. That shows how much she means to me.

No hockey tonight which is freaking me out. I kind of got use to it and I know I said other wise earlier today, but this is almost like the lock out again. I'm just so not used to it again. No hockey full stop it's not normal, what am I going to do during the off season?? Re-watch video's of the Oilers in the Stanley Cup finals? Well that depends on us winning 4 of the next 7 games.

No comments: