Friday, May 12, 2006

TFI Friday

It hasn't been that bad of a week, but I'm glad it's coming up to the weekend, and a couple of days rest. I've been running around most days and the weather has been really good. Most of the time I've felt exceedingly hot and bothered, and I'm sure had it been cold I'd be moaning all the same.

No this weekend is about rest and recovery me thinks, as I've been incredibly tired over the past few days, and I can't even say it's too much recovery. Maybe it's the weather I don't know, but I'm sleeping again, well longer than normal for me and that can only be good for the old body.

This week on the other side of the coin has been good emotionally and it's been a very strong week. I've come through possibly my darkest hours with a little rainbow at the end of it, and I'm sure I'm going to find the pot of gold soon enough. I guess that my own perception of the world needs a jolt out of the blue to kick start it into the same sort of world as everyone else lives in, but I can for the time being live with it. I'm still not that talkative, but that's through choice and timing I guess.

No comments: