Sunday, June 18, 2006

OMG!

Another Oilers win, takes the series to a game 7 on Monday. Last night's win, a shut out and a total domination sent shock waves around the hockey world. The hotly tipped Cane's fell upon there own sword in terms of powerplay's and now they look tired, old and ready to drop. All the Oilers have to do is repeat the same tactics as displayed in the last two games and we have a good chance of another win.

The wait till tomorrow night will be slow, very slow, but one that every fan of both Carolina and Edmonton will have to undertake. It's going to be fun and it's going to be frightening all the same. I'm sort of glad I'm on anti-depressants right now, it's sort of keeping me calm, though if they do win, and I shout IF, I don't care how excited and how loud I shout it out that they've done it. This is the closest we've been for years and it's so god damm cool. I've been trying to play it down for most of the play-off's, but when it's this close and this deep, I just can't contain myself. In fact's it's going to be the main train of thought till the buzzer goes to signal the end of the game.

Apart from the hockey, not too much to actually report, things plodded along as planned yesterday, nothing to suggest it wasn't a regular day. So here's too the rest of the week, and here's too tomorrow night.....

WE SHALL NOT, WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED,
WE SHALL NOT, WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED,
LIKE A TEAM THAT'S GOING TO WIN THE STANLEY CUP, AGAIN!
WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: