Tuesday, October 10, 2006

18 Long Days

It's been 18 days since I last wrote in here, and I was getting back into the swing of things as well. So I'm going to have to give this place some real thought and some time for a long post trying to recollect the missing days and also what to to write about some of the things that have taken place.

I guess the biggest part of the news is that I'm now officially a year older than I was when I last wrote here. The years are flying by, and they get quicker and shorter as time goes by. So I guess that I'm going to have to blog more often to keep up with time then!!! Tonight won't be the big entry, that will either be Thursday or Friday, most probably Friday as I'm not in work and I can really sit down and write till my hearts content. Nothing to prevent me writing in here for a a full 24 hours, but that entry would probably take 24 hours to upload up, so let's just wait and see.

I'm really sorry for not writing in the past 18 days, it's not as if I've not had time to do so, it's just pure laziness and that's down right poor form from me. I need to buck my idea's up. Whilst I don't know how many of you people come back on a regular basis, my continued absense from writing will only jepordise those few who constantly read the ramblings that I call a blog.

No comments: