Monday, November 13, 2006

Falling

Well the weekend is over and the only bright spot in the whole scope of the weekend was me waking up on Saturday morning. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. The past couple of days have been horrible in so many different ways that it's a weekend I'd rather forget.

I'm not even going to go over everything that went on or has caused me to feel like I do, though I will go over the fact that I spent part of last night in the local A&E department, with a nasty cut to my shin. That came about from having a dizzy spell on getting out of the bath and falling back into the bath, and cracking my shin on the side of the bath. I've felt pain before, but this was just throbbing and to be honest, it was bleeding quite badly. The nature of the fall and the injury made me go down to the local hospital. They X-rayed the thing and they couldn't find any break or fracture, which I'm thankful for, though the shin is very badly bruised and if I put any pressure on the leg it's still bleeding slightly.

Wednesday 15th Nov, update.... The pictures of the leg injury now posted over at my picture blog site. Those of a squeamish nature beware

It's not the first time I've been down to A&E with a fall after a dizzy spell, and though they dismissed it as being just a problem with me getting up quickly, it doesn't help me when I know that of late I've had a few spells of being very light headed and so on whilst sat down. I'm going to have to go to the doctors with that and see what she says. I'm not concerned as I can live with the spells, but I would like to know what they are and hat's causing them. Also it is a worry that one may occur whilst I'm driving which could be lethal (which as long as no one else is involved in any accident, may be a good thing perhaps).

No comments: