Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Can it get better??

Well here we are half way through the week and it's just getting better and better!! OK, I know more than anyone that it can collapse around my ears straight away and it has done in the past for me, but it's great while it lasts and this week can continue forever and a day and I wouldn't care......

After enjoying the meeting on Monday, yesterday whilst being in work for near enough all day I didn't mind as it was constructive in many ways and so I enter today with a clear head and still full of myself. My group went well, though we only had 2 clients on the group and 4 people helping me out, which meant that I didn't have too much work to do, but it was still good having the freedom to watch them all and not worry about leaving anyone on there own with someone.

Once home I settled down to watch United play AC Milan in the Champions League final, and well it was a fantastic game of football. Not quite the same as the 7-1 win in the last game in the competition, but it was a genuine contest of football, which ebbed and flowed and produced just about everything, including a last minute winner by United. Let's wait till next week's game in Italy, before we start celebrating totally, but it's a huge win right now that can have implications for the rest of the season. That goal could be the goal which sends us back to the promised land.

Today is another long day at work, with another meeting due at midday and then I've got 2 more clients to work with. I won't finish till around 8pm tonight, but then that's essentially the week over for me. I can sit down and relax as on Thursday the fun begins after I finish my only client.

Oh and just to add something to this entry

"I saw my mate the other day,
He said that he'd seen the white pele,
So I asked, "Who is he?"
He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney.
Wayne Rooney, Wayne Rooney, goes by the name of Wayne Rooney."

No comments: