Monday, June 25, 2007

A Comment

I simply couldn't believe my eyes the other day when viewing the stats for this place. As I scrolled down the page to see what the score was I noticed a comment on my last post. WOW, it's been ages since I had something like that, and my excitement was very high when I clicked on the comments link. That soon turned to confusion as it wasn't English. Further investigation seems to find that it's nothing more than an advertisement for there own blog spot. Well I think it is, but who if anyone knows exactly what is being said I'd be grateful for the information.

Well it's the start of a new week, and it's one I'm looking forward too. With my trip to Birmingham for tomorrow sorted out, I can look forward to a busy week, but one which is suprisingly light in terms of work at my own place of work. That's not really a good attitude to take, but it's something that I can say with happily knowing that it's helping me in the long term. I don't give a flying monkey about what work say with regards my meetings, but hey it's the way it's going to be. These are the only meetings that effect my case load specifically, so it's got nothing to do with my LBGT role for the forum.

I've had a really nice weekend, where I've done this and that and the other, which though nothing mind blowing or really effective in terms of actual benefit to myself or anyone else, it's been enjoyable. Life is such right now that I can have these weekends of wanting to do things but not doing so and not being bothered. By that I mean that at times I get wound up by not doing things I wanted to do, or would have liked to do. Right now, however that's not the case, yesterday can be seen as an example. I went to the Farmer's Market without mum, who normally comes with me. I had decided to go late on, and didn't mention anything to mum, as it was me that wanted to go, and I didn't want my mum to say no and me regret not going. This is the type of things that has taken place in the past, which has led to me being moody and upset that I didn't follow my convictions. It may only be a temporary change in my thinking, but hey it's still good that it happened, and it's something to prove to my councilor tomorrow that I'm making huge steps right now in the right direction.

No comments: