Thursday, June 21, 2007

Who's Scared???

For some the trip to the dentist is a journey of hell, I for one am not part of that "some", I'm fine about the dentist. I can never understand why people get so worked up about it, is it the mask? is it someone with there hands in your mouth? I really don't know what it could be. However today I'm booked in to see an emergency dentist as I do need to see one and get my tooth ache sorted out.

I've lived with this for 2 weeks now, but the past day or so have been intolerable, which if it wasn't for the forthcoming appointment this morning, I'd be looking for a brick or baseball bat to smash against my jaw to get it sorted that way. The pain that would cause is inconsequential compared to what I've gone through these past day or so. After this is done, I'll go and find a dentist and register. I don't want to go through this again, it's been a nightmare. I had to walk out of work yesterday due to the pain.

In other news, the thing that I feared the most has happened, mum has received an offer for her house, which matches the valuation and she's accepted it. The sold sign hasn't gone up yet, as it was all done last night as such, but "OUR" house isn't going to be our's for much longer.... The house that was HOME for my living memory will soon not be mine. It hurts, I've got an attachment to that place. We've still got to find mum a new place, though she has seen somewhere, she's going to bid on. Once that's done it's a matter of getting the formalities done. This is really strange for me, for although I don't live at my mum's anymore, it's still classed as home, and I've never known my mum to live anywhere else. That place will always deep inside be seen as "home" and should I ever be in a position I'd take it back no problem.

You know I'm trying to think how work has been this week, and to be honest, with all the pain killers I've taken I can't really think about it. I don't think it's been that bad, but it hasn't been brilliant either. At least I've not been through a meeting like last week. I walked out of a training session yesterday due to my tooth ache. Could it be that they are the reason (the meetings) that it's so painful right now??????

No comments: