Thursday, July 05, 2007

Talking to myself

After the last post and plenty of debate over if I was right or wrong to post what I did, I'm here to say that I don't know the answer. The debate took place between my councilor and myself, and then continued with myself and ....er myself. I guess it's a matter of trying to respect that today I've learned from what I did yesterday and fully intend to use it to better myself today.

Am I losing people right now? This page has somehow become a page for my rambling theories on how best to keep sane. However, it isn't all that bad, as examples of my good mood do shine through and I do allow myself time to enjoy life. I don't just sit on my backside talking to myself for 24/7.

So what of life? Well I'm off up to Glasgow tomorrow to see James in concert for the 4th time this year. It was a spur of the moment job in many ways to decide to go but go I am and I fully intend to enjoy myself. It's not often I do something silly like this anymore, and road trips to hockey matches came to an end a long time ago. Saying that I will be passing Tebay, so yes, I will stop and feed the ducks as is tradition born out of the hockey years. I don't think I'll ever get out of that routine to be honest, and I enjoy the break from the road to be honest.

Over the next few weeks I'll have more and more time on my hands as I'm going to be working only essential hours in an attempt to reel in my time owed from working over my hours. It's not all that bad as they will be paying me at least 21 hours worth of the over time. I could and perhaps should have asked for more, but hey that's life isn't it. I've already got one or two things to say regardless of that, but that will wait for a day or two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please come back to MSN your worshipfulness.