Thursday, August 02, 2007

Testing tme

It's been a week since I last touched base in here, and a whole host of things have been thrown at me since then, and a lot of things have bounced off me as well. It's been a strange week I'd say, not least with work, but hey that's what makes life so interesting.

This past week hasn't been a great week as such, but it's given me the alternate that has been required of late, the down week as you might say. It's brought about the crashing down of my high mood, impart due to the cold that I had, and impart due to the way the world has treated me. This is a mini test that I need to work through, this is the moment when I'll know if things are good for me or back to normal. I'm more positive about things right now, I've seen what it's like to be happy, and this can be and should be a mere blip on that, but I have within me the ability to make that blip into a tidal wave of emotion and sadness.

I'm unwilling to pinpoint any particular reason as to what has caused this swing in mood, mainly because if I do that, I'm sort of opening the door to the darkness, and I'm not going to do it. It's been a bad week, I need a good week or some good news to bring me back, it can be anything, nothing specific and that's the interesting part of this, I'm opening myself up to the light instead of the dark and that's how it always should be, but hasn't been part of my battle plan before (if it has, I've not identified it).

So what of the next few days? Well if things go to plan then I'll be happy again soon, and moving forward with my life. I'll be happier materialistically as well, but that's something to try and keep in check, it's perhaps that, which has taken me to a point of desolation before now, and so I need to watch what I ascertain that I need, rather than what I would like.

No comments: