Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Confidence

Now I've spoken often about the lack of confidence in myself that I have, and yet here I am about to set on the process of doing something quite different to my normal self. I may be forced into doing a presentation in front of 50 to 60 people within my work environment, and though the thought of it scares the living daylights out of me, I'm actually a little excited about this. It's all part of the process of merging both the shy person I am normally with the extrovert that is my work persona. To be even contemplating this sort of behavior is quite extreme for myself, but hey if this is how things have to be then so be it. The more I push myself the more I'll be able to make break through the barriers.

It isn't clear cut that I'll be given the chance to do this, but for one I'll be more than willing to give it a try if I have too, though how well I'll do is another point. I'm sure that once I get going on something of this nature I'll make such a impact on myself that the next conference I'd be in a position to make a point if needs must or I feel the need too. It's really that big of an issue.

I'm unsure or should that be unclear as to where I want to go with this, either do it or not, but it's certainly an exciting thought.

No comments: