Monday, November 26, 2007

Stressed and Tired

Wow, it's been ages since I added to this page, but it's been ages since I added anything over on my myspace account as well. I've not been well, and am off work. I'm just getting my head around to where it should be. I know that I should have perhaps been using this place and the other place to sort myself out, before getting into the situation I am in right now, but it just couldn't happen.

I've got to accept that at some point or other writing things down just isn't enough and I can't take everything that everyone wants from me. I've got to give myself some time to relax and to let go. I've not had the time to do that for a while and though I enjoyed Newcastle and came back feeling better than I had prior to that event, I've not really given myself any space since then. So I'm here now off work with stress and trying to sort my head out.

I will try and catch up on events that went prior to me being off work, but they will have to wait, I'm writing today to get myself back into the idea of writing. I had ignored these sites for a while, whilst everything got on top of me and if this is the step to help me sort myself out, then this is the first step back I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.