Friday, May 22, 2009

Lies and Shit

If you've been reading this blog over the past few days it is obvious that this hasn't been the best of weeks for myself, and today has been no different, I've tried to be positive but hell it's incredibly difficult when people who you trust lie to you, people who you know acknowledged things and then reject them.

This not only hurts me, it angers me and it quite frankly frustrates me to death, I have some principals and for others not to at least honour the basics is incredible. I quite frankly feel like shit, I feel like I've been tossed out and left to dry and for what? I don't know what the hell I did to deserve the treatment that I've had. What right have people got of treating others like I have been treated.

I feel cheated, and quite frankly horrified that some people feel that they can get away with this in this day and age. I just wish that others could see what they have done and deal with them accordingly. I'm possibly going through one of the most arduous weeks of my life and all I get is crap still, even when it's all over. Well those responsible can take a running jump if they feel I'm going to co-operate with them from here on in. I don't give a shit, it's not like I've any sort of future any sort. I've had enough of it all, let them attempt anything and it will be pushed to the final limit, I don't care anymore.

No comments: