Sunday, February 28, 2010

Am I Old? No, just maturing.

Here we are again, another grey outlook from the window, though that's the sky the rest of the view is fairly colourful. I use the term fairly as the colours are starting to push themselves through the dull lux that is the winter sky, giving rise that Spring is creeping upon us and of course Spring is a beautiful time of the year, where new life comes forth, where life awakens from the winter slumber.

Is my current mood of hope, of working on my own mind set, of working out problems that I've got due to the awakening of spring? Who knows? Who cares? All I know is that tomorrow is going to be March and that at the end of that month, 31 days away we'll have seen out a quarter of 2010. Where does time go? It is rather odd how the older you get the years seem shorter and shorter. Has anyone ever come up with a definitive reason as to why this is the case?

Enough of that, I'm chugging along at a sedate pace, not wishing to rush, not wishing to crawl. This sedate pace is easier for myself, and though at some point I will have to rush I think that I'm better prepared to do that now. It does depend on the circumstances of course and situations that arise. Whilst I'm prepared for what's coming next week, I may find myself writing in here once more with a negative tilt to it, though I certainly hope not, I've got through the prep for that and practise so it's just down to deliverance and attempting not to nervous. Cryptic of course, but that's the way I like to be I guess. I don't like naming names, I don't like putting true situations in as to avoid identifying anyone in this blog, I'm sorry, I'm just a little over protective I guess. Saying that I do think I've named people way back, and it's just my mind growing old. Talking of growing old, I may feel old these days compared to when I was a bit younger, however at least I'm not a fossil yet, like my sister. Thanks to my niece for telling me that, it makes me feel so much more younger than the 8 years between us.

No comments: