Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's been quite a few days since I last wrote anything and whilst it's been an odd few days, I've kept myself rather well, all things considering. I have been on a roller coaster ride, going up and down over many things, but have found that whilst I'm not enjoying that I'm able to cope with it a bit better. Perhaps the happy pills are kicking in, I don't know, but what I do know is that I need to remember that I'm not here to help everyone, I've got to give myself more consideration. I know I've said that before, I know that in the past I've done that and felt bad for it, so I don't know what the answer is, but I have to try for my own sake or I'll end up either hurting myself or I'll end up saying something that I regret. So I've got to work on that. So what's new? Well not a lot really, but I am now starting to tire of not having the internet at home, I can't access all the sites I want here in the library and I can't do half the things I won't to either. I am also bored of what games I've got at home on my pc, and thus that's making the days go a lot longer than I would wish them too. I can but hope that I find something to keep me busy and occupied over the next fortnight.

No comments: