Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oops.

It's the middle of the week and I start this post still in the middle of a climb back up the ladder and out of the hole that I'd lived in for the past few weeks. Whilst I may put it down to exercise and the biological reaction to that, I'm sure something else should be credited with this almost 180 dgrees turnaround. However at this point in time I can't identify what that is and I couldn't care less to be honest right now. I am concentrating on getting to the point where I'm able to say I'm back, and I'm back on shore to continue the nautical analogy from yesterday.

Each day is a new challenge right now, and one I'm meeting head on with a smile. I know that I'm going to face some difficulties on the way, who doesn't? However, it's how I meet the challenges in either a positive or negative way I guess what matters. I refer back to the exercise issue, I think helped not only biologically, but also in that I thought that it would help and it did, thus giving me a positive answer to my own deliberations. To back that up the following day with the recovery of the video as I did, was a double whammy for me. It's very unusual for me to have two positives in such a short space of time and I think coupled with the walking, it gave me a rocket powered boost.

So as I come into today, I had an idea of what I wanted to do online here in the library, but that left me by the time I'd arrived so I'm just flying around various places trying to find information that I need before heading home and hoping that I've got mail. Then I can go for a walk, before starting to get ready to go out tonight. Yes, I'm off out for a change, not to any group either or swimming, but to see a concert, something different again to the norm, this week is may well go down in histroy at some point as a turning point for me. Okay, I shouldn't get carried away, but you never know?

No comments: