Thursday, July 07, 2011

Ignorance

So this entry has a theme, an agenda, and whilst not planned as such, or not in terms of word for word, I have a clear understanding where I want to take this blog today.

Over the years, I've made friends, I've lost friends and I've got plenty of people that I know. Now I guess my up bringing has played a part in how I treat friends, and what I expect from them, and what I give. I'm a generous person to friends, I'd happily give everything for them, time, money, energy and health if I could. I don't expect much in return, however the one thing that I don't like is being ignored.

Since the start of March when I started to re-write in this blog, I have lost touch with some people due to where I was. I can accept that, and yet whilst I've improved in terms of my mental well being, and whilst I can accept it takes time to prove that things are better etc. I have felt ignored by some of these people, which upsets me, hurts me and angers me. I shouldn't be angry, but hey I am. So there you have it, I've got something that has been bugging off my chest!!

Things have been OK since I last wrote in here, I'me feeling a lot better than I was, not that I was in a bad way. However having come off the anti-depressants I've had to be careful and watching my well being. I had that bad spell right at the start, but that's to be expected I guess, but I'm back on a level keel and in working order. I've got some things to do, but don't we all?? So I'll leave this alone now, as I can see I'm waffling and with me listening to the radio adaptation of The Empire Strikes Back, I should leave here as I'm struggling to write and listen.

No comments: