Monday, August 22, 2011

Intervierw!!

A very quick post here, I've got a job interview or should I say an informal chat about a job in about an hour from now. I'll be leaving in about 10 to 15 minutes to go and get the bus to take me to the interview and I should be there a good 15 minutes or so before the interview.

I'm not too nervous about this to be honest, I'm not frazzling myself over it, which is a surprise the only issue I have is that I've got a bit of a sore throat, but I'm taking measures over that. So I guess, I'm leaving very little unturned. I am going to give this a 110% go as I really want this post, whilst it may only be short term, it's a job and a foot back into the job market.

That's it for now, I may write some more when I get back in, but then I'm off out again tonight swimming, so I don't know. Maybe tomorrow or Wednesday. However, I will give anyone the outcome, once it arrives...

No comments: