Sunday, June 17, 2012

Short but sweet and sour.

I had intended to write yesterday, but it didn't happen obviously.  I don't know what I would have written, but who cares?  I spent the day being pestered by one person with text messages, which I didn't reply to, and my neice and I had a long text chat as well, which was lovely.  

I'm feeling better thanks, I know what the issue is and whilst things aren't perfect (they never are, for anyone), I'm back in the living, back ready to face the world next week.  I'm going to have to zip to the shops soon, so this isn't going to be a long post.  Then it's back home.  I'm sort of debating if I should go all retro and find something from the 1970's or 80's to watch later, if anyone has a suggestion that would be fun.  However, I'll see how it goes.  

Yesterday I spent chatting as I said and then watched the "Goal" trilogy of films.  I wish I hadn't in many respects they weren't that good, but having started to watch one once, but failed to see it through, and the second one being shown on tv, I felt it time to watch all 3 in one go.  Others are finer critics than I, but the first one was reasonable if not predictable, the second I could just about grasp hold of, the third.....  Well straight to DVD and hardly any links to the previous 2 films says it all really.  I don't think I'd watch them again, nor would I really recommend them to anyone unless you enjoy football, and even then it's a hard sell.  Still it killed off Saturday night, and so it's now Sunday and a new week.  


No comments: