Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Not doing things

Lunch time this Tuesday and I'm a bit lost in what I should do.  I know I've got things to do, but I am not doing them.  Well, when I say I should be doing, I have done what I've needed to do, and what I should be doing now I am trying to put off as it involves money and I don't want to spend that at the moment.  So I'll wait till I feel easier with that.  Plus I'm trying to figure out in my head things I need to do for a meeting I've got coming up very soon.  I want to be able to express myself clearly and rationally, and so I'm preparing for that.

I have found my pc is playing more music than it has for a while, but I have to be careful which websites I visit as some of them interfere with the music which is very odd, and an age long problem with this PC.  Obviously I'm not happy with my PC and would love to get it fixed and sorted, but we'll have to wait and see on that front.  I may ask someone about it tomorrow I don't know yet, it all depends on if I see them I guess.  So I'm having to spend time doing very little on the PC whilst filling in time doing other things, which is fine I guess, but I'm not doing what I would like to be doing and watching the Olympics or the regular tv shows that I watch.  As I speak my music player has just missed a track, which I know works so even this site is causing an issue. So my fingers are going to go into speed mode here to try and get this post over and done with as quickly as possible.

Apart from the above there is still no sign of my room being finished any time soon.  It's a bit annoying as I feel some what in a half way house situation with not being able to get my room back into the state it should be.  I can't put my mobiles back on the ceiling which is making me angry, which reminds me to get the suitcase down to find the mobile that broke on me the other week and take it to the youth group on Thursday with the hope that it can be fixed.  It will no doubt be the last mobile in the suitcase that I look at, however I know it's near the bottom so I'll go searching from bottom up with that search.


You know it's strange, that here we are in August and in just over 2 months time I'll be coming up to my birthday and we'll be on the run in to Christmas, it's been a very rapid year this year in so many ways.  I can't grasp how quickly it has gone.  Mabe it's been the weather that has blended in the whole year into one.  We've had some incredibly hot days and some rather wet ones, but nothing sustained of either.  It's been such a blur that it's been difficult to disinguish between winter and summer......  Hopefully though I may find some sort of work before Xmas or at least get my foot in the door some where. 

No comments: