Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Random Guy

So today I'm sat in the library with some random guy over the overside of the table who has decided to talk to me about speed of typing.  I've no idea who he is and don't really don't want to which is unfair of me, but hey he's a complete random and and that's the issue.  I don't know why he's latched onto me over this, but he has and so I'm going to have to cope with this. 

I'm not even sure why I'm in the library to be honest on the computers, my computer though slow is fine, I just decided I wanted to read a book and have no book to read at home, so I decided to come to the library and the first port of call was to come in and check my emails, however with Mr Random guy talking to me I wanted to get typing and just see where my own speed was up to, but what it is proving is that if I'm distracted that I make more mistakes than I do when not.  I say that, as I actually speed up if listening to music, but that's understandable.  He's gone away now the random guy so I don't have to listen to him anymore. 

Things are good right now, I'm happy I'm coping with things and am looking forward to this weekend's Pride in Manchester.  I'm going to be taking part in the parade again this year, in one of at least 2 groups which I've mentioned before.  I've found out that Alyson Moyet is playing on Sunday night on the main stage, so I am going to go along and watch her show, as whilst not being a big fan of some of her stuff I do enjoy it, and her voice was always good.  Plus of course it gets me out of the flat and is a break from the normal mundane life that sometimes becomes me on a Sunday night.  I've had to resort to watching video's on my PC of a Sunday night, films or anything really.  Mainly because whilst my PC is playing video's OK, it's not 100% in terms of being working order.  I am still going to take it back to the repair shop at some point and get it looked at again.  I put some music on for the first time in a while today and it's missing tracks left right and centre once more, which is annoying as it wasn't doing that after they reformatted the thing.  So I don't know what it is that is causing the issue anymore. 

Looking around the library right now, it's scary how many people I know in here and that isn't including the random guy who is now back and telling me how happy he is at typing 26 words per minute.  I don't know why he's talking to me about it, but hey 

No comments: