Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ready to go Back

The day has been mixed, quiet and yet busy, my mind has been flowing and stopping and in the darkest midsts I breathe....  So there you have a brief description of today, and well every day really but today in general.

Things have calmed down this week, after last Saturday's little meltdown of sorts.  I don't know what went on, but I'm past it and the melancoly has vanished and I'm feeling fine again.  Well I say fine I've had a bit of a cold all week, I say a bit I've felt a cold coming on, but it's not actually come out and now it feels as if it isn't going to happen so I'm say around 93%, health wise. Garlic and veg, may have helped.

So what's been going on this week?  Well a couple of visits into Manchester for differing meetings, both of which went remarkably well, yesterday's was excellent and I feel positive about the posiblity of actually doing some voluntary work once more.  It's been a while since I've even considered volunterring for anything after all the years I volunteered for Barnardo's, I had got volunteered out as such.  Now I've rested and have got free time I'm feeling in the mood to get back to some volunteering and seeing where that takes me once more.  It was volunteering that got me onto the career path I followed, so while I can't expect that again, it is a positive in my life and can keep me some what busy every so often.

Apart from that not a lot else has taken place this week, I've watched football and started to watch the new seasons of some of my favourite tv series, and anticipate the rest starting again in the next week or so.  I did do some maths and found that as of yesterday I'd been living for 14,976 days!  I did do the hours, but I didn't think that was as important as the days as it' means in a few days time I'll be passing the landmark of 15,000 days... That sort of makes me think I'm old, which I am, but hey that's life isn't it?  Age is but a number though, and we all move forward rather than backwards, after all we are humans and not from Ork.

No comments: