Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Concerned

I begin another post less than 2 hours from my previous post and I have to say that I am more than a little concerned to tell you the truth.  Whilst the general apathy towards myself isn't to unusal, and the general dislike and self loathing continues, I am a little more perplexed by my health than I have been over the past week or so.  Yes, it's true that I'm aware that my health isn't great right now, and that I've had to resort to medical help in this time, but it seriously doesn't seem to be abating.  

When I say that, I mean my health isn't improving much and that's a worry.  I associate asthma with a wheezing chest, and it's something till last week that I haven't had, and even now it's not doing so.  It feels like all the crap in me is ging via my throat, and yet I don't have a sore throat either.  I can't quantify the problem and that concerns me.  I sit here feeling that perhaps right now I'm probably worse off than I have been since I got out of hospital last week.  I'm worried about my health, this isn't me.  I'm not one to worry about my health to much, but I don't seem to have the fight to kick what ever out of me and that's more than a little irksome.  

So what next? Well I'm back at my doctors tomorrow for the results of a blood test and to pick up a prescription, if I'm still feeling as bad tomorrow as I am right now, I'm going to mention something and hopefully get an appointment.  I'm at a loss to figure out why all of a sudden this has happened to me, and it is impacting on me.  Whilst no where near as active as I once was, this is curtailing all activities almost and that's possibly not helping me either.  

This is sounding like one of my fabled circles of blame, perhaps it's a good thing? 

No comments: