Saturday, August 10, 2013

Men and Mice shouldn't plan things

It's been a few days since the last post, but I've been fairly busy considering since then.  However, it turned out not to be the day and nothing that I wanted to happen took place and further to that, another idea came and went and vanished into thin air as quickly as it arrived.  

This didn't upset me or disappoint me as I was quite prepared for failure, it was speculative to say the least, though the idea of lunch with my niece next week is a distinct possibility, and the location would be the same place that I wanted to go this week.  So you never know 7 days could be a long time to wait, but short in terms of long lasting legacy.  

Life goes on and I'm looking forward to tomorrow for some fun and games, which I've not had for a long time.  With the youth group I volunteer for, we are going canoeing, it's been ages since I went canoeing and I really do like the said sport.  Though I wouldn't say I'm great, I used to be competent and so if it's like riding a bike then I'll be fine, if not a little rusty.  Still that rust will shake off for sure.  Apart from that, not a lot has take place, I've just been doing things to keep myself occupied and it has worked I'll say that.  Today has been fairly quiet, but I've needed one of those days. 

No comments: