Saturday, June 13, 2015

Baby Steps

Back home after a couple of days away, and after my previous writing has been posted.  I'm just trying to write again and to sort of continue where I left off.  I've had another offer for help with regards my next job application, and as I stated in the previous post, I've got to perhaps search within myself to allow that to happen and to stop myself from feeling a failure by allowing help in this process.  I don't know why I feel this way, it's not what I would say it was normal.  So why do I feel like it's a failing?  I don't know, I have no idea where it began or why it began.  

It does however pose a problem for me, as it perhaps does hinder me in applications and my potential career development.  

So what else?  I had no idea how long it had been between posts on here, but then I do go for long spells without posting then return.  I return here after a traumatic year, where I lost my mother, I was in and out of hospital and essentially lost my closest family.  Still that was expected after mum died, I knew that was going to happen, Hayley has done things that has gone beyond redemption and I can never forgive her.  I don't care what others say, she's just over stepped the mark, and to think she blames me. 

No comments: